Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mission Statement

My reasons, personal and otherwise, for starting this blog, is to create a greater understanding about relationships, how to make them better, and to help people find an understanding for why some work, and some don't. I will cover subjects that are sometimes considered taboo, and talk about relationships that some would consider to be unhealthy, or even deranged. Every person, like their fingerprints, is completely different than any other. Different lifestyles, different preferences, different personalities. What I want to do with this blog, is to help people find understanding for one another, while opening the door for other people to learn about different kinds of relationships, and the different kinds of problems that people run into along the way.

I want to say outright, that my blogs are never meant to be critical. I have no right to judge anyone, as they have just as little right to judge me. I love the diversity of human beings, and your right to make your own choices is upheld here, above anything else. However, my observations and opinions are a matter of free speech, so if you come here seeking advice, or just want to leave a comment, I may or may not answer in a way that pleases everyone, but I will do my best not to offend.

My pen name, IsisRising, refers to the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis, who was a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshiped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the matron of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.[1] Isis is the Goddess of motherhood, magic and fertility.

There is nothing wrong with being a strong, dominant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 27, married, and I am a loving and dominant wife. I live in a quiet, South American coastal village with my husband and our two dogs. I have been writing as long as I can remember. I have had much experience with relationships in my short life, having cared for the elderly, and the terminally ill for five years. I learned early about the value of honesty, with yourself and those close to you. This blog is about teaching that lesson to others, and helping them better their relationships of all forms.